January 30, 2007

Homo No Mo'

The other day while reading I'm Just Sayin', Krup had a post about dangerous gay bands that are listed at Love God's Way. You should have a look see at the band list for yourself. It's some funny shit.

Love God's Way is hosted by Donnie Davies who is a self-proclaimed "reformed homosexual". Donnie is doing his best to let everyone know that "God hates a Fag". Unless you read the part of his website where he states that his god doesn't really hate the homosexual, he just hates the winkie in another man's bumhole thing. So who knows?


Donnie has started a new program for any of you who may have unwanted feelings for the same sex- especially those who have been acting on those feelings. He's cleverly named his program C.H.O.P.S which is an acronym for: Changing Homosexuals into Ordinary People S

Yo, dude. You forgot a word for the S. I'm thinking you should go with Sucka. Changing Homosexuals into Ordinary People, Sucka. Doesn't that have a nice ring? I thought so, too. He also has a brilliant tagline for his C.H.O.P.S program. "Follow me and together we'll C.H.O.P.S away the Gay." Oh! You must cease these shenanigans. You're killing me.

Donald the Reformed also wilde-ly claims "Oscar Wilde, my hero, was a reformed homosexual. He went to prison for his sins. Once he was alone with his thouhgts [sic], in jail, he saw the errors of his ways and repented".

I'll bet he found Jesus in a urine stain on his cell wall. Oddly enough, after Oscar was released from prison, the first place he went was to see his male lover. Oopsie. I guess the reformation didn't last very long.

He further states, "While I'm not advocating jailing all Homosexuals, I do think it would benefit them greatly".

I agree. Prison is the perfect place for homosexual reformation. After all, in prison there's absolutely no butt-fucking nor girl-on-girl action allowed.

Donnie, I'm sincerely sorry that when you came out of the closet you were faced with ridicule and shame. I'm sorry that you had to tuck tail and hide behind religion because you couldn't handle this ridicule. But what's even more pathetic is that you've now become one of the persecutors who caused you to deny your true self.

While you're spouting your venom, a part of you will be withering. Later in life, you'll realize this and you'll be sorry. Sorry for not getting to be the person you really are. Sorry for all the truly great love you could have found in another man's arms. One whose name isn't Jesus. Unless you dig the Latinos. That would be perfectly acceptable.

Take Care,
The Bablatrice - who just can't get over "we'll C.H.O.P.S away the gay".

9 comments:

  1. A really neat thing happened when my two boys were in grammar school. My wife and I volunteered to help chaperone a school outing to Sea World. As part of the organized tour, the kids were taken into classroom that had one wall that was a side of a large, large aquarium. As the instructor called us all to order, we were all watching about five dolphins flash and dart all about tank.

    When the instructor began to speak, he said that the five dolphins were all young males. He was saying more about them when two of them swam close to the glass wall and one of them spurt a large amount of white fluid. Without missing a beat, the instructor offered the observation: "homosexual activity is a natural part of all mammals existence."

    There it was, cut and dried, a clear example, an erudite comment, and the matter was settled for the boys.

    They're both gay now, but they've never stopped watching reruns of Flipper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what more can I say after looking at that lunatic's website? Perhaps he should spend a bit of time locked up in a cell...or a padded room, whatever works for him. BTW, he looks radiant in that pink shirt. I'm a "Friend of Dorothy" and I don't even wear pink! sheesh. Methinks she doth protest too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He shoulda called it CHIPS. Changing Homos Into People what are Straight. He could have got Eric Estrada to endorse the organization. It would have all worked out so well. Of course - one look at Eric's gleamy teeth and bulging bicepts might knock closet-boy right off the bandwagon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. While you're spouting your venom, a part of you will be withering. Later in life, you'll realize this and you'll be sorry. Sorry for not getting to be the person you really are. Sorry for all the truly great love you could have found in another man's arms. One whose name isn't Jesus. Unless you dig the Latinos. That would be perfectly acceptable.

    Very well said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bert - They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning.

    Dave - I know. Dude's got serious issues. Pink shirt? Dammit. How did I miss that? I have to go back and look now.

    Fwig - Hahahaha. When I was young I had a crush on Eric Estrada. Now I look at him and think...why?

    Diana - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave - Dear mother of god, I just looked and not only does he have a PINK shirt...he's sporting white pants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADAPTION Interjected within:

    Are you struggling with undesired same-sex attractions?Struggling NO, and my same sex attraction is a desire. Maybe you have been a Homosexual for a long time, but now are searching for a way out. Nope, I’m searching for a way IN, I head the back door is open.You have come to the right place! Great! Love God's Way is offering hope and help to people seeking freedom from being Gay. Do you realize that by capitalizing the word Gay, that you make it a pronoun and give it worth? We believe and we have seen in thousands of lives that this freedom is possible through the power of our C.H.O.P.S (as in liver?) program working in our hearts (no I guess it’s hearts) and minds. Christians Hate.Other.People’s.Sexlives

    The bottom line - you shouldn't be gay! Dang, and I thought I was born this way You can lead a life of fulfillment and happiness as God intended, a life far better than what your Gay you with the capital life has offered.

    The journey to normalcy isn't an easy one, but we will be with you through the adventure. Oh joy! Our national network of online Christian ministries are devoted to providing the love and care you need as you find God, holiness, and healing. Is this the part where I bend over?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla - Oh! That was great. Especially Christians Hate Other People's Sexlives. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, dang, I'm blocked because it is "Hate and Discrimination." I thought this company only blocked Victoria's Secret.

    ReplyDelete