- "No, the Sun is the center of the universe." - Solar system- Universe. Close enough.
- "As for that one dirt thing, there is a brance of biology which has shown that every part of your body is made from simple red clay...now that is cool." - That totally explains why I keep sprouting vegetation from my crack.
- "I just learned from Beastt yesterday that they arrive at this n-billion years by using the speed of light; and since I totally disagree with that, I contend that this universe is only 6100 years old" - Your methods of logic are impeccable.
- "God does not and will not torture anyone. It is unbiblical to say that God will torture people -- the Bible never uses the word torture. God punishes them with no intent to teach them, correct them, or reform them. This is not torture." - So you can beat the shit out of someone as long as you don't teach them anything? Sweet!
- (On homosexuality)"Just because you are born a certain way doesn't meant that is the way you have to be. Some people are born Asian, but through surgeries and counseling they can change." - Damn straight, Skippy. I'm having my de-Caucasianization surgery on Tuesday. I can't wait!
- I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie - I can sum it up in three words, too: You can't count.
- If you are unsaved and think this whole Bible and Christ thing sounds stupid - That's what God intended! It's supposed to sound stupid to you. - Did God intend for you to sound stupid, too?
- ...when Jesus was born it split time in half....this is historical fact....BCE/CE....can you argue with that as vague or some other thing you dismiss what is part of history based on biblical facts..... - Um. You're a dumb dumb.
- "I didn't come to Jesus by my intelligence and neither will you my friend." -Well played, old chap.
- I [saw]some young children's toys and books in Wal-Mart that looked pretty demonic:-several books about dragonology -action figures of different types of dragons...It's so demonically sick the toys and books for CHILDREN that are made, and these were displayed right out in the open. -For shame! Dragons in the open right there in the toy department? What's next? 12" strap-ons? Heroin? DIY abortion kits?
- God still allows demons to influence animal behavior, as is evident by the horrible, bloody carnage taking place in all levels of the animal world. -Those demons are some busy mother fuckers.
- "Our ancestors are monkeys, if you say so answer these questions...
1) why did (and how did) monkeys lost their feathers?, 2) why did monkeys start walking upright? (even it is a disadvantage for them), 3)why did (ofcourse how did) they start talking?" - They lost their feathers when they discovered fire and set themselves ablaze. Not being very smart, they tried to run from the fire which led to walking upright. Then, of course, the talking started. I mean, they were on fire for god's sake. You'd be talking, too. It's a documented fact that their first words were, "Oh shit! I'm on fire!"
The Bablatrice -who wishes she was making this up