The oh, so lovely Carla sent me a link to a story about a Baby Jesus theft, but this one is just freaky. Vandals in Eugene, Oregon took two Baby Jesi from nativity scenes and left two severed pig heads in their place. Pig heads? This story leaves me asking so many questions.
- Where did these people get the heads? Did they buy them at the Pork Head Emporium or did they cut them off the pigs themselves?
- Were the pig heads pickled? I mean, a lot of other pig parts are pickled, so I'm thinking maybe some people enjoy the entire head pickled.
- Why a pig's head? Are they saying that the Baby Jesus is a pig, or that Christianity as a religion is a pig?
- Where are the pigs' bodies?
I've Been Tagged
The Lifeguard has tagged me with a meme that dictates that I must state seven unknown or unusual facts about myself. Okay, you asked for it.
- I have to sleep with a fan on. Doesn't matter the season, I have to have the noise.
- I won an award in Kindergarten for bible verse memorization. It just went downhill from there.
- I like the middle brownie. If I do get stuck with one of the outside brownies, I'll cut off the crusty part.
- When I was little, I thought that clouds came from smokestacks. When I learned how clouds are really formed, I was extremely disappointed.
- I can write my name with both hands simultaneously in mirror image. I'm sure one day that will help me escape from a life-threatening situation.
- I collect wooden boxes and old flower frogs.
- I created a shrine in my living room to honor a fake, dead crow. His name is Clarence.