December 30, 2006

Home Again Home Again

Well, the Hot Springs trip is over and here's how it went.

Yesterday morning we met Thomas' mother who was toting his daughter, 2 nephews and a niece. We waited 30 minutes for Thomas' sister to pick up one of the nephews, because he got sick. We drove. Then we drove some more. Hey! We're in Hot Springs. We stayed at the Arlington Hotel, which I absolutely love. We shopped a little and then decided to eat.

About 1.5 hours after we ate , I figured out the restaurant poisoned me. Now, I'm not suggesting that they did it on purpose, but the waitress did have shifty eyes. And, she kept telling me to eat more of the pork. "Really. You MUST eat more of the pork. The pork is very, very good for you. It will make you have power beyond your belief. " I spent last night curled up on the bathroom floor pondering whether it was possible for someone to accidentally expel a major organ from their body.

This morning, I'm pretty sure we went shopping at a toy store. Thomas kept showing me puppets, so we were either in a toy store or having freaky puppet sex...again. We then went to the Mid-America Science Museum. Everyone else had fun playing with the exhibits, while I sat on a bench in a stupor. And, I think I may have been slobbering a little bit.

Then we drove back home and I had 7-Up and french fries.

Now, I'm going to bed.

The End.

Scintillating, wasn't it?

Take Care,
The Bablatrice - who is too blech to think of a tagline.

No comments:

Post a Comment