Yes! That's really me and Ginormous Jesus! I can't even begin to tell you how exciting this was for me. Don't we look like we could just take off and fly any minute? The crazy thing is, that's exactly how I felt when I was standing so close to HIM. And since I had the opportunity to get up close and personal with The Great White Jesus, I noticed a few things about him.
1. He has no nostrils and his mouth is closed. This means that Jesus must breath through his eyes, or he has gills.
2. He looks totally baked. I seriously don't think he could pass a pee test right now.
3. He has a concave forehead. Possibly from the crown of thorns, so I really shouldn't poke fun at him for that. It's probably a sore subject with him.
4. He seems completely bored with the whole thing. But that could just be an effect from the great, big doobie he just smoked.
5. His hair is super flat. Product, Jesus. You seriously need some product for your hair.
It could be how he breathes, but I'm thinking it's probably because he gets really hot in that dress and needs a little something to get the air circulating up under there.
And he really is as white as the vent, but the other pictures look darker because Jesus was being bathed in the light of the sunset.
Me and Ginormous Jesus together at sunset. What could be better?
Well, for one thing - this guy lying down on the ground so he could snap the shot of me and Jesus. On the ground, just so I could have a picture. If that's not love, I don't know what is.
The only thing that could have made it better would have been if Church Sign Guy was there.
Babs -who wants you to know that this post was brought to you by the letter fuck, because that's what she said the most while writing it due to the fact that Blogger was being a bitch and not cooperating with her uploading the Jesus pictures.
That was a really long sentence, huh?