No, Hookers for Jesus is an organization ran by a former...wait for it...hooker who has found Jesus and given up her trampish ways. That's right, kids, Annie Lobert used to be a high class ho, but now she spends her time wading through the muck of sin and debauchery in Las Vegas trying to convince other hookers that they need to give up their life of whoredom and let Jesus be their pimp.
The good news is, while Annie's doing all that slumming with the hoochies, she fits right in.
What I simply adore about this shirt:
- It's sparkly.
- The hook on the end of the H - unbelievably clever.
- It has a Jesus fish on it. A very sparkly Jesus fish.
- There's a chance that the word HOOKERS could be misread as HOOTERS, and I think Hooters for Jesus is just a little bit funny.
- It's kinda slutty looking.
- You can't read the website address on the shirt, because it's tucked up underneath her very ample