November 8, 2006

Blue Skies and Bilious Outpourings

Rock the Vote

So, do you think the Republicans bent over and grabbed their ankles when they got spanked yesterday? The Democrats have control of the House, possibly the Senate, we have a Democratic governor AND Rumsfeld is out. This almost makes me re-think the god concept.

Not really.


But it does make me think that there may be a small glimmer of hope for the American people.

I'm wondering how long it's going to take before all of the election signs are down. I think they should have been down by midnight last night. I had the urge to vandalize the non-winner's signs today by writing "Way to go, loser" on them. But, I didn't have a marker in the car.

Curse You! Curse You All!


You know the people who are holding a conversation with someone else, and then inject something "witty" into the conversation but look at you while they're saying it to make sure you noticed them being witty? I've come to the following conclusions about these people: 1. What they're saying is never even close to being witty, and 2. I hate them.

You know who else I hate? People who tailgate even when I'm going 5 mph over the speed limit. Listen you tailgating swine, there's just no reason for you to be 2 feet from the back end of my car. I could understand it if I had an ingeniously clever bumper sticker that was written in teeny-tiny letters, or a picture of Johnny Depp in the buff in my back window, but I don't. So, for fuck's sake, back off!

Church Sign O' the Week

"Be an organ donor. Give your heart to Jesus."

Okay, church sign guy...this is just creepy. Really. I get this image of preachers in bloodied lab coats, laughing maniacally while pulling hearts out of church members. And then these de-hearted church members become zombies and hunt down us heathens and eat our spleens while telling us the plan of salvation. But, then they realize that even though we're spleenless, we're still alive so they have to kill us by making us listen to tapes of Jerry Falwell and James Dobson. Oh, disillusioned church sign guy. Do you really expect to get people into your church with this kind of advertising?!?!? Besides, I'd bet Jesus would much rather have skin grafts.

Take Care,
The Bablatrice - who is good to the last drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment