September 27, 2010

The Straight Agenda

I've decided that since the radical homosexuals have their own agenda, I should come up with a counter-agenda. I haven't gotten very far with what my counter-agenda will be.  Mostly because I'm not very organized and I tend to be pretty fucking lackadaisical about agendas. 

But here's what I'm working on:

1. An anti-gay agenda spray. It will be formulated to kill 98.9% of the bacteria that make up the gay agenda.

2. An actual photo of a radical homosexual. I'd prefer a live capture, but I have a feeling that a radical homosexual is pretty hard to corner, much less get a pillowcase over their head.

3. Coming up with a different name for radical homosexuals, because "radical homosexuals" takes too many syllables to say.

If you can come up with an alternate name for "radical homosexuals", let me know in the comments. 
 
Loads of very straight love,
Babs

2 comments:

  1. RLBGTs? GĂ©lites? Straight-baiters? I'm all out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:19 AM

    Rada-ho, like Idaho but different.

    ReplyDelete