September 8, 2010

Excuse Me, But Your Holy Book's Aflame

So Dove Outreach Center is going to burn some Qurans on Saturday and now everyone is getting all bent out of shape and scared that there will be anti-American protests.  Well, I'm bent out of shape, too, but only because I think the Reverend Terry Jones, head preacher man at Dove, is a total pussy for merely burning Qurans.  Grow a pair, Rev! If you really want to offend the Muslims, burn an actual Muslim.  Better yet, stuff one of them in a pig that's dressed up like Muhammad and then burn the whole thing. 

See?  Now that's the way to piss off the Muslims. 

Which I don't want to do, because they might kill me.

In other news about religions that I really knowing nothing about, Rosh Hashanah began at tonight at sundown. I have no idea what Rosh Hashanah is except it's Jewish and sounds like it could be a Jewish sasquatch.

Make sure you eat all your gifelte fish, kids, or the Rosh Hashanah will come and eat you. 

I'm kidding.  I know what Rosh Hashanah is. 

It's when the Jews celebrate how they killed Jesus. 

Now That's a Spicy Matzo Ball!
Babs 

No comments:

Post a Comment