July 29, 2009

Memory Loss is Groovy

Yesterday I was going through some old documents on my almost broken and very decrepit PC. I came across this list and I have no idea why I have it. I seriously don't remember writing it or why I would need it. So, I'm going to share it with you just to give it some kind of purpose. Also, if you leave a comment you have to use one of these phrases in it.

Keep on truckin’
Right on
Bad
Boogie
10-4 good buddy, over and out.
Can ya dig it?
Dyn-o-mite

Far out, man.
Foxy mama
Funky
Gimme five
Slap me some skin
Groovy
Jive Turkey
Joshin’
Outta sight
Sit on it

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

I was obviously having some freaky 70s flashback.

It really is far out, man.
Babs

5 comments:

  1. Yes those are indeed nostalgic, I wonder what the current translation is though?
    I lack the skill set to translate.
    R

    Foxy Mama I wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found entire poems on the PC that I have no memory of writing. Alcohol, no doubt is at the root of it.

    So ya, I dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:55 PM

    Damn, Babs, that list is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hopefully this is the first and only time your memory escapes you. You might have to start doing all those puzzles and brain challenges to keep your brain moving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, you were definitely channeling the 70s, Foxy Mama.

    ReplyDelete