April 7, 2008

Bring on the McGay, Bitch!

I hate to break it to the children of born-again parents, but you will never be allowed to have another Happy Meal again. Wanna know why? Mostly because your parents are batshit crazy, and think that because McDonald's is now a corporate sponsor of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, if you eat a Happy Meal you will instantly turn into a homosexual. But not just your run-of-the-mill homosexual, but instead, a raging, maniacal, crazy-eyed homosexual with an agenda. THAT GAY ONE! Then after you've tried turning everyone else into a raging, maniacal, crazy-eyed homosexual, you'll be damned to hell for all eternity. All because you ate a Happy Meal! Way to go, kid. I hope the crappy toy was worth it.

At least that's what the geniuses over at World Net Daily are reporting, or pretty close to that anyway. The crew over at WND have their collective hamster-sized scrotums in a snag because not only has McDonald's become a corporate sponsor of the godless, gay agenda, but its VP of communications, Richard Ellis, has been elected to the board of that really, really supergay Chamber of Commerce. Well, jumping Jesus on a trampoline! Who the hell knows what McD's will do next? They'll probably start putting strap-ons and tubs of anal lube in the Happy Meals.

The big guys at McDonald's refused to return phone calls from WND, but did send an email that stated, "McDonald's is indeed a Corporate Partner and Organizational Ally of NGLCC. " I think they should have added, "We also think that you should indeed shove that up your overly tight, born-again asses."

I am so thrilled with McDonald's, I thought I'd help them out with a few new menu ideas that will reflect their choice to embrace that crazy, gay agenda.


Take Care,

Babs - who always knew that Ronald was totally gay.

11 comments:

  1. I'm surprised you didn't create a logo for Egg McFuckin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should have made it the Sausage, Egg and Cheese McFuckin'. 'Cause I loves me some nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, that brings new meaning to a "two all beef Pattys, special Cream sause, lettus-onion-tomato, on SeeMe seed buns!"
    lmfao

    ReplyDelete
  4. So THAT's why their logo looks like a butt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:41 PM

    Where are the cock, I mean onion, rings?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always thought the arches looked like a pair boobs anyway, you know as if one is looking down towards one chest. Yes that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, honey, you are a funny one. I'll be checking back often. Truly a good laugh, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those people are truly crazy. They started boycotting Ford a few years back because they advertised in gay magazines or some such BS. A few weeks ago, they pulled their boycott because Ford pulled their ads. Of course, Ford pulled their ads because they're in huge financial trouble, not because three years after the fact, the stupid boycott worked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roger- You are sick. Which could explain why you read my blog! :)

    Don - What the hell kind of butts have you been looking at lately? 'Cause that would be one funky lookin' butt.

    Chappy - That's great! Why didn't I think of that? Could it be that you actually have a dirtier mind than I do?

    Carla - Jeez, Don has his butts, you see boobs. What a bunch of pervs my readers are. It's why I love you so much, though.

    Aphrodite - Thank you so much and I'm thrilled you found your way into my demented little corner of the web!

    Kat - I know. The whole boycotting thing just blows me away. They're nuts. Not good nuts, either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the born again should admit failure and be born yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ya know thats why all the grease...its true!

    ReplyDelete