July 21, 2010

Angriness is Next to Godliness

You guys remember Ray? The man with the holy cracker that I was generous enough to spotlight on my Cracker, Please post? Well, it seems that Ray has recently become a fan of Flumadiddle. Yay for new fans! I received the following letter from him after he read my post.
Babs,

I've read your blog about the "Cracker Please". I am Ray and I'm extremely angry about your post. First, you do not have my direct permission to post my pictures of my copyrighted material on your site. Second, how dare you defame my character by insinuating that I’m some sort of crackpot. If you do not remove this post immediately and apologize on your blog I will take legal action. My site will not allow a right click to copy the pictures. I have blocked that function. So, you have directly and deliberately violated my copyright by stealing my material. This is theft it’s against the law and I will not accept this type of behavior. Defamation of character is still against the law. Post an apology, remove my pictures from your site or I’ll be forced to sue you. And I will sue you.

Have a nice day!

Ray

Now, I know what you're thinking, but you're wrong. Deep down, Ray isn't really pissed at me. If you read between the lines, you'll see that Ray's love for my post comes only second to his love for me.

Since Ray has experienced his own cracker miracle, I wonder what he w uld make of the miracle I discovered in a box of animal crackers.


I know it's not the Virgin Mary and Jesus (at least I hope it's not), but it's still pretty miraculous. What do you think you get when you mate an elephant and a lion? Is that a lion? It's hard to tell, but that elephant sure has a really big trunk, huh?

I suppose I could sell prints of my miraculous cracker like Ray is doing over at Rays Kitchen, but I'd rather share the love for free. My particular brand of religion doesn't cost anything. Well, nothing more than your soul, but who needs one of those?

Hugs,

Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment