- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don't forget to leave them each a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
So...here we go.
1. I can still name all my being verbs that I learned at some point in my schooling: am is are was were be being been have has had do does did shall will should would may might must can could. I can also name all 50 states in alphabetical order. Of course, if I write them out now you would think I just copied it from a list, and I could make a video of it but you'd think I was just reading them. I guess I could make a video of me saying them with my eyes closed, but that would take too much energy. So, you'll just have to take my word for it. So far, this extraordinary talent hasn't really gotten me anything, but I'm sure when I least expect it, knowing the 50 states in alphabetical order will probably save my life or something.
2. I was suspended for three days in the 5th grade for cussing. I know it's pretty fucking hard to believe, isn't it? I also detested my 5th grade teacher. His name was Mr. Bradley and he had what had to be the worst comb over ever. In fact, it wasn't even a comb over - it was a comb swirl. His remaning hair was very long and he would swirl it over the top of his bald spot. SWIRL it, people. Who the hell did he think he was kidding?
3. I am severely claustrophobic. It's so bad that it gives me the heebie jeebies just to listen to someone talk about crawling through a small space. I don't want to be anywhere that I can't at least sit up and turn around. And being tied up during sex? Hell no. Not that I'm adverse to a little kink, but I don't think having to call an ambulance because I'm hysterical really makes for a good romp in the sack.
4. I like saying heebie jeebies. I also like saying: polliwog, tiddlywinks, Beelzebub, serendipity, curmudgeon, trollop, lollygag, smarmy, cockamamie, shenanigans, poopy, babushka, zamboni, peacock, pantaloons, bamboozle, poppycock and f-u-c-k. Holy phalluses, Batman. That's three words with "cock" in them. Freudian? So I guess I should throw in cock-a-doodle-doo, as well. How about ballcock. Now there's a fun word.
5. I play the piano and compose music. One day, I'm going to make a CD of it, and then force it upon people and pretend like they're going to listen to it. I'm not planning on making anyone pay money for the CD. See, the thing is, even though I am a black-hearted woman, when I compose music I feel like I'm putting part of myself into it, and I want to share that part of me with other people. It's the quieter part of me. The part that is soft. Not caustic. Not cynical. Just the me that stays inside most of the time.7. I abhor clowns. They seriously freak me the fuck out. There's just something about the makeup. Like they're trying to hide something. It's probably why I don't like masks, either. Maybe I just want people to be themselves and not hide behind anything.
8. My first kiss was when I was in Kindergarten and was from Todd Allen. We were inside the concrete whale at Swope Park Zoo and he kissed me on the cheek. And he slobbered. On my cheek. In a whale.
Well, now that, that's over with here's my tag list:
Fwig the Magnificent
Freak Magnet Dave